Is your IT architecture patched by homegrown scripts and antiquated FTP batch jobs Did you know that homegrown solutions cost 10x more than you think they do?
Watch our recently recorded webcast to learn more about the inefficiencies, risks and limitations your current homegrown file transfer environment may be experiencing. Ipswitch’s Andre Bakken and Roger Gassman explain how deploying a managed file transfer (MFT) solution will increase your business velocity, resulting in improved efficiency, less risk and a lower total cost of ownership.
In this webcast, Andre and Roger specifically discuss:
• Why scripts and disparate homegrown solutions become an impossible task
• Why aging workforce introduces instability and uncertainty to homegrown solutions
• What you can do to mitigate security and compliance concerns
• What the risks are of letting your employees find their own ways to share files
• How MFT solutions easily integrate with other applications in your environment
If your custom built solutions are limited and outdated, or if you rely on them to protect and secure confidential data and business processes, then please do take 40 minutes to watch.
Hugh Garber is the Senior Product Marketing Manager at Ipswitch, responsible for leading the product marketing, segmentation, and messaging efforts for the company’s secure and managed file transfer solutions. He is also an avid Ipswitch blogger, conveying his views with humor and a sharp edge. With two decades of experience crafting messaging, launching products and enabling sales teams, Hugh brings a wide range of knowledge and creativity to the Ipswitch File Transfer team.
Leave a Reply