Join our webcast to learn how a Managed File Transfer (MFT) solution can drastically reduce the risks associated with sensitive company files being shared between people. Ipswitch’s Tony Perri will explain and demonstrate how to extend the visibility, management and enforcement of MFT to include person-to-person file transfer, both within and outside your organization. In this webcast, we will discuss:
- 40% of organizations don’t give their employees a secure way to share large or confidential files
- Why tools such as personal webmail, USB drives, smartphones and file sharing websites are dangerous for sending company information
- 75% of surveyed employees send classified documents as email attachments – including payroll, customer data and financial information
- How to improve employee productivity and simplify collaboration while at the same time mitigate security and compliance concerns
- Why you need visibility into what is being sent, by whom and with whom
- How to give employees a secure way to quickly send files to other people using their browser or Outlook
What: Webcast – It’s 2 a.m. Do you know where your files are? An Introduction to Person-to-Person File Transfer
Who: Tony Perri, Solutions Architect, Ipswitch File Transfer
Wednesday, July 27 at 10:00 a.m. ET - Register now!
Wednesday, July 27 at 2:00 p.m. ET - Register now!
Deirdre Christensen is a Marketing Programs Specialist at Ipswitch File Transfer. When Deirdre isn't marketing WS_FTP, MOVEit, and MessageWay or Tweeting/Facebooking/Blogging all things Ipswitch File Transfer, you can find her catching up on her favorite fashion blogs, enjoying some live music, or browsing a contemporary art gallery.