Posts from ‘Ipswitch Products and Services’
Is your IT architecture patched by homegrown scripts and antiquated FTP batch jobs Did you know that homegrown solutions cost 10x more than you think they do?
Watch our recently recorded webcast to learn more about the inefficiencies, risks and limitations your current homegrown file transfer environment may be experiencing. Ipswitch’s Andre Bakken and Roger Gassman explain how deploying a managed file transfer (MFT) solution will increase your business velocity, resulting in improved efficiency, less risk and a lower total cost of ownership.
In this webcast, Andre and Roger specifically discuss:
• Why scripts and disparate homegrown solutions become an impossible task
• Why aging workforce introduces instability and uncertainty to homegrown solutions
• What you can do to mitigate security and compliance concerns
• What the risks are of letting your employees find their own ways to share files
• How MFT solutions easily integrate with other applications in your environment
If your custom built solutions are limited and outdated, or if you rely on them to protect and secure confidential data and business processes, then please do take 40 minutes to watch.
WS_FTP Server can now be configured to support automatic, unattended failover, enabling your organization to easily achieve high availability for your file transfer processes. Not only will you increase system uptime, reliability, and performance, but you will now be able to provide uninterrupted access to file transfer users – all critical for helping your company deliver exceptional business performance and meet service level agreements around availability.
Take a quick minute and watch Ipswitch’s Jonathan Lampe share his thoughts on our new failover capability for WS_FTP Server: